Noise is a serious problem in digital video editing. Many times footage produced by digital video cameras, camcorders, digital TV-tuners, digitizers etc. has a disturbing slight noise.
Neat Video is a video filter designed to reduce visible noise and grain in video footage.
Neat Video works with modern algorithms to reduce noise. They were developed especially for digital image and video editing by a professional working group. These algorithms top the quality of all classical and Wavelet based noise reduction methods. Wavelet based methods exist since 15-20 years on the market and are still considered as modern. But Neat Video uses an even newer and more efficient approach.
With Neat Video it is therefore possible to distinguish between noise and details in a video. While noise can be reduced, detailed information in your video clip will be conserved.
Since Neat Video is easy to handle, beginners as well as experienced users will soon achieve results.
- Extended noise reduction in videoclips
- Temporal and spatial intra-frame filters
- Automatic noise analysis
- Intelligent filter for sharpening the video without intensification of noise
- CUDA and OpenCL acceleration – supported by current GPUs
- Neat Video offers currently the most exact video noise reduction
- Neat Video efficiently reduces noise of the following types:
- digital sensor noise produced by digital video capturing devices
- film grain visible in digitized film or analog
dust, scratches, compression artifacts
Neat Video Manual (pdf, 1.2 MB)
All current plug-in installers you find on our download page.
All plug-ins are available at your local EDIUS Reseller.